With a vast team of more than 100 experts, the CHU and ULg have created an internal network of collaborations between fundamental research and clinical studies. This mix provides us unique insights and capabilities that allow us to develop new technologies and therapies for the well-being of the patient.
We can help you in driving your research projects from early discovery, through preclinical up to the clinical phase by offering:
- Mechanistic and in silico modeling
- Functional cellular assays
- Animal models, biomarkers and analysis methods for pain, lameness, mechanical properties of tissues and biomaterials
- Clinical study and radiological monitoring expertise
- Strong clinical expertise in osteoporosis, osteoarthritis and sarcopenia
- Validated and qualified biomarkers (8 patented in OA) for diagnosis and monitoring