COOKIES POLICY TEMPLATE
Last updated: 09/07/2018
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text (composed only of letters and numbers) sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you, remember your preferences and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Services
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
We use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are essential to navigate around and use the features of our Service, or to provide a service requested by you. These cookies can be used for security reasons (for example to detect violation of our policies, identify and prevent fraud)
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make (i.e. your language) and provide enhanced and personalized features. The information these cookies collect remains anonymous and they cannot track your browsing activity
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about your online activity. They are used for analytics and to perform statistics
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service on how visitors use it. These cookies are used to compile reports and to help us improve our services. The information is collected in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to our Service, where visitors have come to our Service and the pages they visited.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: