Patient diagnosis, treatment & follow-up
The CHU de Liège has created a Science Alliance called MoVeRe bringing together scientists involved in the study and care of patients with Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders. This group is specialized in:
- Diagnostic consultations of patients with cognitive impairment
- Neuropsychological characterization of cognitive difficulties
- Analysis of the sub-thalamic nucleus at rest and during specific tasks
- Assessment of quantitative gait features in a clinical setting
- Integrating clinical scales, brain imaging (by MRI, PET or EEG), motion sensors and molecular information
- Evaluating treatments for cognitive difficulties
- Implementing and evaluating cognitive rehabilitation methods
- Performing pharmacological and non-pharmacological therapeutic trials
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
MoVeRe has access to a large clinical database of more than 1.000 patients with Parkinson’s disease and abnormal movement patterns.
Looking for clinical advice or support, or preparing for a clinical study? We will help you set up a cost-effective and time-efficient study! Get in touch with our experts [firstname.lastname@example.org].