The CHU de Liège has pulled together a team of clinicians and scientists to focus their research activities on cognition and memory impairment in patients suffering from Alzheimer’s disease. This group is specialized in:
- Diagnostic consultations of patients with cognitive impairment: Alzheimer’s disease, neurodegenerative and vascular dementia, Mild Cognitive Impairment, Subjective Cognitive Impairment
- Neuropsychological characterization of cognitive difficulties
- Combining PET images, Magnetic Resonance Imaging images and neuropsychological test data for an automatic diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease
- Evaluating treatments for cognitive difficulties
- Evaluating rehabilitation methods for patients with neurocognitive disorders
- Implementing cognitive rehabilitation methods
Looking for clinical advice or support, or preparing for a clinical study? We will help you set up a cost-effective and time-efficient study! Get in touch with our experts [email@example.com].