We harbor the largest blood bank in Wallonia and our histocompatibility and immunogenetics unit is accredited by the European Federation for Immunogenetics and Eurotransplant for solid organ and stem cell transplants.
Our services include:
- Complete blood counts and leukocyte differentials using the latest technology in blood cell counters equipped with digital microscopy
- Cytology of body fluid through automated counters and microscopy
- Immunophenotyping analysis of lymphocyte subpopulations, blood cell precursors and qualification of haematopoietic and non-haematopoietic stem cell products
- Broad coagulation screens
- Specialized tests for deficiencies in pro-coagulant and anticoagulant factors
- Von Willebrand disease testing
- Assessment of acquired inhibitors and lupus anticoagulants
- Fibrinolysis evaluation
- Thrombin generation assays
- Blood grouping and serologic testing
- Serologic testing for anti-HLA antibodies by complement-dependent cytotoxicity and bead array
- HLA typing by serology and molecular biology (by SSO and SSP techniques)
Contact [email@example.com] us to discuss how these capabilities can forward your projects! We will help you develop tailored solutions.